This one day national event is the first in a small series of events that will analyse the future of the NHS and the implications on transformation as a consequence of the Five Year Forward view and the emergence of new accountable care arrangements within and across STP footprints.
These events are aimed at senior level transformation leads operating as part
of new integrated care systems and/or emerging accountable care
organisations and partnerships.
These very practical ‘hands-on' sessions will be facilitated by experts in the
field and will aim to examine and expand on the main transformation platform
requirements for accountable care systems and organisations.
Practical Information and knowledge will be provided, to enable delegates
to implement these changes within their organisations.
They will assess the central focus areas impacting on health and care
economies (CCGs / primary care / acute and mental health and social care
Issues that will be covered include:
- managing economic challenges (flat growth & increasing demand)
- moving towards ACS (accountable care systems) from traditional
- developing wider primary care at scale (the transformation of primary care in
neighbourhood leadership systems)
- The role of new commercial models in accountable systems (what are they
and how can they best be applied)
- investment models for our of hospital care services
- building new alliance contracting arrangements with FTs and primary care
- understanding strategic commissioning V tactical commissioning (finding the
right blend between STP and Economy level care systems)
-moving from strategic models to practical implementation of governance and
A must attend event for your future business strategy and planning processes.
This first day event is one in a series of two sessions.
The second will be held on 4th July.
Whilst the first day will concentrate on the main platforms informing accountable care (ac), ranging from out of hospital care systems, economic platforms and partnering relationships, the second day will focus more specifically on the more technical aspects that would need to be understood and built on in order for AC to become a reality, areas such as:
- enabling AC partnerships to work effectively
- the options for strategic and tactical commissioning
- the provider integration journey - the options available to create long term commercially viable models
- how to begin to understand actuarial pathways required for effective AC
- building target and system operating models
In summary, the second day will focus on the systems needed to turn strategy into implementable AC models
Places are limited on each day and bookings will be taken on a first come first served basis. You can book on the first day, the second day or both dependent on your needs.