Added to this we have big policy as part of the Five Year Forward View - new
Strategic Transformation Plans and Lord Carter's Procurement
Transformation Plans as part of his review into NHS productivity.
How will the NHS change over the coming years - New models of care and
care provision, new efficiency measures and no additional funding ?
An expert line up of speakers will examine the current NHS marketplace
and review in detail current policy impacting on the NHS.
They will assess :
• Cost pressures and the financial challenges going forward
• STP's - what are they, where are they and why are they important to your business
• An update on the latest recommendations to come from Lord Carter's review into NHS productivity - Procurement Transformation Plans
• The implementation of the Five Year Forward View, new care models and vanguard sites
• Where is the NHS looking to save money and what will the impact on the market be?
• How can suppliers help the NHS become more efficient and improve patient care?
• Who will have the money to spend and make the decisions in the future?
• How to do business with CCG's - what are they looking for?
• An overview of how Academic Science Networks can help your business
• Why should you want to work with an Academic Science Network?
• Current NHS procurement initiatives needed to improve efficiency
• An update into NHS procurement by NHS Trusts
- Implementing Lord Carter's recommendations
They will do this in a way, that the implications this has for the future of your business within the NHS, will become clear. This event also provides an opportunity to hear from commissioners and buyers within the NHS and find out what they are looking for when assessing innovative products and services.
A must attend event for your future business strategy planning.